The UNIGE Messaging & Calendars service uses Microsoft Exchange to provide over 37,000 e-mailboxes and 300 TB of storage.
Once the hiring process is complete, new staff members are automatically given access to a messaging service, which:
- is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux,
- can by synched to most smartphones and tablets (including Android, iPhone, and iPad),
- automatically filters out most spam and viruses.
Warning: Never share your account password with anyone, at UNIGE or otherwise. Remember, the university will NEVER ask you for your password in an email. Beware of any emails of this nature, as they are attempts at phishing.
- An independent contractor on assignement at UNIGE.
- A UNIGE staff member, excluding ARE's.
- An ISIs account.
Terms & conditions
- Do not misuse the university messaging service (e.g., by sending spam or malicious emails).
Staff Accounts and Mailboxes
All UNIGE staff members get an email account, address, and mailbox.
Sending Emails to a Group with Uniliste
Regularly updated university mailing lists.