Students and staff can find information and access the university’s main online services via the UNIGE portal.
The menus in your portal will vary depending on who you are and your role on campus.
You will find:
- applications and services specific to your role in the UNIGE community
- the UNIGE directory and other contact information, including emergency numbers
- collaborative workspaces
- personal, professional (for staff members), and academic information (for students).
- A UNIGE staff member or student.
- An ISIs account.
Terms & conditions
Outages, bugs and other issues
- First, visit Digital Workplace: Submit an issue
- If your problem is not resolved, contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)