Your UNIGE ID card fits easily in your wallet and not only serves as identification on campus but also gives you:
- access to UNIGE buildings and restricted areas
- library card privileges at UNIGE and within the Geneva (Réseau des bibliothèques genevoises) and BibliOpass networks
- access to uniFLOW printing services and a CHF 5 starting balance for all new students.
It can also be used to sign up for Mobility Car Sharing at a discounted rate and access vehicles.
- A UNIGE staff member or student.
- An independent contractor on assignement at UNIGE.
- Auditing a course at UNIGE.
- A student in a continuing education program (CAS DAS MAS).
- An ISIs account.
Terms & conditions
- Your ID card contains an electronic chip and should be handled with care.
Using the service
- How do I get an ID card?
- How do I activate my ID card?
- How can I use my ID card to access university buildings and restricted areas?
- What should I do if:
- You will be notified if your card is found and returned to the Help Desk. Be sure to bring another form of photo ID when you come to retrieve your card.