UNIGE IT support is broken down into two services:
- the Support-SI knowledgebase, which contains written information about the digital services offered on campus
- the IT Service Desk, which serves as the main contact point for staff members.
The IT Service Desk is the first link in a chain of IT experts and support technicians who work all over campus to ensure that the university’s IT needs are met. Their job includes:
- handling and resolving incidents
- handling service requests
- providing information about and support for university equipment and software
- An independent contractor on assignement at UNIGE.
- A UNIGE staff member.
Terms & conditions
- Before contacting IT support, please look to see if there is already an answer to your question or problem in Support-SI.