Using the university’s ePortfolio platform by Mahara, you can create a unique and well-organized digital portfolio that features your work and academic development online.
With ePortfolio, you can:
- store all of your coursework in one place (e.g. essays, presentations, etc.),
- create CVs that highlight your skills for potential employers
- display your academic accomplishments as webpages (e.g. internship report, undergraduate degrees, etc.)
- add coursework directly from Moodle
- track your academic progress and skills development over time.
The Selfpad application within the platform is designed to prompt students to reflect on their personal and professional experience and recognize their own skills through the use of four interactive scenarios.