Anyone can view the UNIGE course catalog website.
The website features every faculty’s curriculum and course descriptions and is published in mid-July before the start of each academic year.
On the homepage, you will find links to the list of classes open to the public, the degree search feature and the continuing education website.
For each class offered at the university, the course catalog features basic information (code, name, location, time and number of ECTS credits) followed by details about the curriculum requirements that the class meets and its objectives, as well as a course description.
You can search for classes by keyword, subject, faculty/school/institution, code, name, professor, etc.
Outages, bugs and other issues
- IT support for students, or
- Contact the administrative office of your faculty, unit, or department for more information.
- First, visit Support-SI: Submit an issue
- If your problem is not resolved, contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)
- Contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)