Anyone can view the UNIGE course catalog website.
The website features every faculty’s curriculum and course descriptions and is published in mid-July before the start of each academic year.
For each class offered at the university, the course catalog features basic information (code, name, location, time and number of ECTS credits) followed by details about the curriculum requirements that the class meets and its objectives, as well as a course description. Searches can be easily performed by entering free text and/or specific criteria.
The continuing education site (CAS, DAS, MAS) as well as the brochure of public courses are also accessible through the links presented below.
Outages, bugs and other issues
- IT support for students, or
- Contact the administrative office of your faculty, unit, or department for more information.
- First, visit Digital Workplace: Submit an issue
- If your problem is not resolved, contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)
- Contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)