The university’s meeting platform makes it easy to organize routine meetings and keep all of your meeting documents in one place.
New meeting groups can be created via this platform upon request. Meeting managers can then use the platform to:
- add new participants
- schedule meetings
- organize, draw up, and send out meeting agendas and minutes
- follow up with previous decisions.
Depending on the permissions they have been granted, participants can:
- add things to a meeting agenda
- view related documents in preparation for a meeting
- manage decision follow-up from their dashboard
- look up archived topics, meetings, and decisions.