The UNIGE Recruitment Management System (known as GDR in French) is a tool that facilitates the job posting workflow, including writing, verification, validation, and publication on the UNIGE website.
- A secretary or administrative assistant in charge of drawing up job offers.
- A faculty or department administrator in charge of approving job postings.
- A member of the HR department/HR manager in charge of monitoring and publishing postings.
- In charge of recruiting and evaluating candidates.
- A special account to access this tool.