The Nominations Management (known as GDN in French) allows members of the human resources department and the rectorate to perform in a simple, fast and secure way, all operations related to nominations, such as:
- manage nomination files,
- upload and deposit documents in the nomination files,
- consult the stakeholders related to the nomination files with a view to their follow-up,
- generate reports for meetings of the rectorate,
- export nomination data (accessible only to certain user roles).
- A HR staff member.
- A member of the Rectorate, in the academic affairs, quality assurance, equality and statistics services.
- An ISIs account.
- An active UNIGE email address.