The Social Health Department (Pôle Santé Social) and other structures of UNIGE can help you find additional resources so that money is not an obstacle to your studies. This service allows you to apply for financial assistance.

Several types of help are possible depending on your situation:

  • Social grants
  • Mobility Scholarship
  • One-time help
  • Private funds
You are...
  • A student at UNIGE or HES-SO Geneva.
You'll need...
  • An ISIs or SWITCHaai account.
Terms & conditions

Related services


Outages, bugs and other issues