Advertise one-time or recurring events organized by UNIGE or its affiliated institutions on the university calendar. Possible events include lectures, thesis defenses, symposia, public classes, and exhibitions.
All events successfully added to the calendar are advertised:
- in the events section of the UNIGE newspaper
- on the UNIGE Portal homepage for users who subscribe to "UNIGEnews - Agenda du jour."
Optional publication locations include:
- on the UNIGE homepage
- on UNIGE social media (Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter).
If the event is free, open to the general public (not including symposia, public classes, and conferences), and you have an image to display with your announcement, you can also request that it be published in Quinzaine, UNIGE’s biweekly e-newsletter.
- A UNIGE or HUG student or staff member.
- From an affiliated institution and have submitted a request to the calendar administrator.
- An ISIs account.