Yareta is UNIGE's digital solution for archiving and preserving research data in the long term. It has been developed to facilitate the work of researchers, including the management and sharing of research data.
Designed in strict accordance with the FAIR principles that govern research data management best practices, Yareta fulfills the Data Repository requirements of funders.
The Yareta solution comes from the national project swissuniversities DLCM and the Geneva cantonal bill "Digital Infrastructure for Research".
You can rent archiving space on Yareta on a yearly basis for CHF 100 / terabyte (TB) / year.
The first 50 gigabytes (GB) are free of charge.
- A researcher from a Geneva university (UNIGE, HES-SO, Graduate Institute, ...)
- An official e-mail address of a Geneva high school (@unige.ch, @hesge.ch, @graduateinstitute.ch,...)
Terms & conditions
Using the service
- Go to Yareta
- Yareta on the UNIGE eResearch website
Developments, events, communities, forum, ...
Outages, bugs and other issues
- First, visit Support-SI: Yareta - Submit an issue
- If your problem is not resolved, contact the IT Service Desk (CAD)
Researchers from other universities in Geneva: