With LimeSurvey you can quickly and easily create and modify questionnaires, which can be used for things like tests, surveys, and registration forms. Depending on your needs, you can make your survey public or restricted and available in multiple languages.
Make the link to your survey public or send private email invitations and reminders to a specific audience you would like to survey, whether or not they are members of the UNIGE community.
You can view your survey results at any time. Once the survey is closed, you can export the results as an Excel-compatible file (CSV) or an SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) file.
- A UNIGE staff member.
- An ISIs account.
Terms & conditions
- This service is for university use only.
- Be sure to leave a reasonable amount of time between the date that you request LimeSurvey access and the date that you want your survey to go live.
- It is a good idea to ensure that your questionnaire takes no longer than 30 minutes to complete.
Using the service
For more details:
- Submit LimeSurvey request:
- manage users and permissions
- edit, delete, extend a survey