The E-Assessment service supports teachers who would like to set up an exam realized on a computer. The exam scenario, external resources and authorized applications or software are defined and implemented. Students can then, on D-Day, use a digital device (desktop computer in the computer room, personal laptop or tablets) to take the exam in a secure environment.
The service also offers the possibility to carry out paper-based exams with automated correction: in this case, an exam is prepared and answer sheets and questions are provided to students. Once the student answer sheets have been scanned and sent to the Moodle exam platform, an automated correction is carried out and the scores are immediately available to the teacher.
- A professor at UNIGE.
- The UNIGE faculties Advisor
- A SWITCH edu-ID account.
Terms & conditions
- Modalities applicable to teaching and knowledge assessment for the current academic year
- Examination regulations of the faculty concerned
Using the service
- First, visit Digital Workplace: Submit a service
- Contact your Faculty Advisor